Data Compliance Support
Job Title: Data Compliance Support
Locations: Middlesbrough, TS2
Contract Type: 6 months fixed term
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 37 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Our client have an opportunity for a Data Compliance Support to cover a period of maternity leave.
You will be working closely with the Data Compliance Manager to deliver a professional, high performing and customer focused data compliance services across the group.
Your tasks will include collating, monitoring and maintaining data compliance information, leading on electronic document management system and supporting with data access requests.
- Collect, collate, monitor, and maintain data compliance information, records, and systems
- Work with the Data Compliance Manager and colleagues to develop appropriate systems and processes, and provide administrative assistance, to ensure the effective implementation of data compliance framework
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good administration and co-ordination skills that assist in the effective delivery of the service.
- Ability to support the development of appropriate systems, maximise the use of technology and effectively use compliance and other software, IT applications and media as appropriate.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £11 - £12 per hour
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-06 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor