Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for a Mental Healthcare Assistant to work on the wards at Park House (North Manchester General Hospital).
This hospital is a part of the Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Work is available for an immediate start, with a wide range of shifts ready to be booked on an ad hoc basis, including weekdays, weekends and nights.
You are able to book in for early, late, long day or night shifts as you please - allowing you to have complete flexibility in how you work.
The hourly rates for this role go up to £12 per hour (ltd), with enhanced rates for weekends, night shifts and bank holidays.
Park House has multi-disciplinary teams specialising in caring for adults on each of its multiple wards, ensuring assessment and treatment is offered for a wide range of mental health needs.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a safe and comfortable environment that promotes mental wellbeing and recovery.
- Minimum 6 months experience in the care or Mental Health sector
- PMVA trained (we can provide this if you don't already have it)
We offer a fast track registration, in addition to a £150 sign up bonus just for starting this role with Service Care Solutions.
If you are interested or would like any more information, please do apply to this advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can call 01772 208961 and ask for Morgan.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £10.79 - £12 per hour + fast track registration, £150 sign u
- Location: City Of Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-06 08:59:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor