Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a highly reputable law firm in the Stratford area of East London, who are seeking a Paralegal to join their Residential Property team.
The role has come about due to an increase in workload, and offers a genuine path to progression for the right candidate.
Please find below further details about this opportunity.
This role also comes with a view to a future training contract.
ROLE: Property Paralegal
LOCATION: Stratford - East London
SALARY: £22,000 to £28,000 DOE
- To assist 2 x Senior Solicitors in progressing full caseloads to completion in relation to Conveyancing matters
- Drafting completion statements, exchanging files and setting files up for completion and dealing with the completion formalities
- Dealing with enquiries on sales in such a way that the pre-empts what the client is going to need assistance/clarification when answering
- A strong academic background is required (i.e.
LLB / LLM / LPC)
- It is essential to have a minimum of 6 months' worth of conveyancing experience
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable and competent in managing caseloads
- A strong work ethic is essential for this position
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Planning And Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian