Business Support Assistant - Police
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Business Support Assistant to work on a long-term, full-time contract with a local Police Force in Stevenage.
Role Title: Learning and Development Business Support Assistant
Job Family: Business Support
Reporting to: Team Leader
Main purpose of the role:
To contribute to achieving the vision, purpose and values of Bedfordshire Police,Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Constabularies.
To provide business support to the L&D Business Area in order to maintain the delivery of efficient and effective service.
- To undertake a range of administrative duties, some of which may be complex in nature, to support the L&D
- Planning of training activities
- Planning events such as Passing Out Parades
- Year-end Finance Administration
- To take responsibility for the provision / maintenance of a range of L&D resources e.g.
- Training materials/supplies
- Facilities / Classrooms
- Equipment / vehicles
- Suppliers / contracts / licenses etc.
- Information (intranet / service point etc.)
- To produce a range of data in support of the smooth running of the L&D function e.g.
- Evaluation feedback
- Progress against mandatory activities including fitness testing
- Responses to FOI requests
- To contribute to the quality assurance of training provision by monitoring document storage on shared drives, archiving and version control, etc.
- To provide cover for LMS Administrator (longer term plan to build resilience through multi-skilling).
Please be advised, this role is subject to national security checks, so it is advised that applicants have no previous criminal convictions, and have resided in the UK for at least the last 10 years,
If this looks like something you could be interested in, please don't hesitate to call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: £9.02 - £11.34 per hour
- Location: Stevenage, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-01 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU