Court of Protection lawyer
Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable law firm based in Hertfordshire, who are seeking a Court of Protection Solicitor to join their growing team.
The role has come about due to an expansion within the team and the increased demand with the social care sector.
Please find below further details about the position.
ROLE: Court of Protection Solicitor
SALARY: £32,000 to £60,000 DOE
PQE: NQ to 5 years' +
- To assist a team of Court of Protection Solicitors progress full caseloads of complex matters
- Progress COP cases, draft application papers, handle client affairs, and liaise with the local authority.
- To Instruct professionals to take mental capacity assessment and participate in monthly client file review
- A qualified Solicitor ranging from NQ up to 5 years'+ PQE
- A strong academic background is required for this role, ideally with an LPC but a LLM/LLB as a minimum
- Previous COP experience is essential, a minimum of 2 years' experience would be desirable
- The ability to work coherently and well within a team
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 , or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade