Forensic Community Mental Health RMN or RNLD contract
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Forensic Community Mental Health Nurse in Surrey working for the NHS.
Community Forensic Nurse
Hourly Rate: £26 - £30 ph
Shifts: 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
To provide specialist assessment for people who are in contact with the criminal justice system.
Service is provided both within criminal justice settings and the local community.
The Service provides early intervention for vulnerable people as they come to the attention of the criminal justice system.
Whereby people of all ages passing through the criminal justice system are assessed and those with mental health concerns, learning disabilities, substance misuse problems and other vulnerabilities are identified as soon as possible and offered signposting, support and referrals to appropriate support services.
Information gained from assessments is shared with relevant youth and criminal justice agencies to enable key decision makers to make more informed decisions on diversion, charging, case-management, effective participation in criminal justice proceedings, remand and sentencing for these vulnerable individuals.
Key aims and objectives:
Improve access to health and support services for vulnerable individuals and reduction of health inequalities
- Liaison with healthcare and support services to deliver coordinated response, ensuring that the needs of the individual are met
- Diversion of individuals, where appropriate, out of the youth and criminal justice systems into health, social care, education and training, or other supportive services
- Identify those individuals with participation difficulties and where appropriate recommending measures to facilitate their effective participation
- To reduce re-offending and/or escalation of offending behaviours
- NMC registration
- Qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with a forensic setting however will accept someone with mental health experience
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Umbrella Payments
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator