Scheduling Assistant - Police
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Scheduling Assistant to work on a full-time, long-term contract in South-East London with a local police force.
The new Command & Control system will ensure that we have the right resources in the right place, and with the right information to provide the best possible service and significantly enhance our ability to keep the public and our officers safe.
The purpose of this project is to procure a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Command and Control (C&C) Solution and a System Integrator (SI) to implement, embed and manage the service.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Identifying officers with appropriate skills to meet C&C training Aid requirements, whilst maintaining local resilience
- Scheduling and identifying officers to backfill gaps..
- Identifying potential resourcing issues and escalate to duties supervisors
- Updating and inputting officers' duties and activities on resource management systems (CARM) and NICE workforce planning system.
- Dealing with officers' queries in relation to their duties
- Providing officers and staff with information on changes to duty times and warning officers (via Aid warnings) in accordance with the resource requirements
- Cross working with CC and MO6 to schedule officers
- Security clearance
- Previous knowledge of the CARMS system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of using excel based spreadsheets and an aptitude to adapt to using various corporate IT applications.
- Good knowledge of Police Regulations, Police Staff Pay and Conditions and Working Time Regulations.
- Previous experience in duties environment
- Previous knowledge and experience of NICE workforce planning system
If this is something you could be interested in, please just call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: £17.67 - £19.54 per hour
- Location: Lambeth, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-31 14:14:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Assistant - Housing
- Children's support worker
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer