Property Team Assistant
Job Title: Property Team Assistant
Locations: Battle, TN33
Contract Type: Temporary Ongoing (possible temp to perm)
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 36 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
We would like an experienced administrator person with good communication skills, used to working with and assisting a team by providing a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the Maintenance team.
- Arrange, and attend or represent unit/supervisor at meetings, including preparing papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking notes, and drafting minutes.
- Assist others in the department to ensure efficient and effective administrative practices, and resolve administrative and other queries related to the work of the department.
- Develop and maintain administrative and office systems, databases and spreadsheets, as required.
- Intercept and screen telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, dealing with, or redirecting enquiries to the appropriate areas, as necessary.
- Experience with Orchard Housing Management Software
- Experience working in social housing preferably assistant a maintenance team
- Minute taking experience
- Computer skills sufficient to operate on-line system and complex software or develop formulas for moderately sophisticated spreadsheets.
- Ability to use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to interpret and apply policies and procedures and to resolve problems, and to present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU