Assistant early Help Practitioner
Assistant Early Help Practitioner - Derbyshire County Council
Service Care Solutions are recruiting an Assistant Early Help Practitioner on behalf of Derbyshire Council's Children's Service to provide quality family time sessions for children in local authority care.
Support children, young people and their families with practical and domestic tasks and health promotion activities in line with agreed steps developed as part of the action plans.
Provide appropriate support to help meet social and emotional needs, maintain families independence and keep children safe.
As part of a family action plan to:
- improve and maintain independence of families
- support parents/carers to manage their children's routines
- improve and enhance quality of life for families in need
- promote health and wellbeing
- provide and support ‘Family Time'
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… email@example.com
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £9.81 - £11.00 per hour + Dependent on experience
- Location: Swadlincote, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-26 15:42:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer