Community Care Officer
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Community Care Officer to work at Hertfordshire County Council based in the Adults Disability Team.
The Community Care Officer to work with people with disabilities and their carers in the Watford and Three Rivers area.
You'll be working to ‘Connected Lives', our innovative, strengths-based model for supporting people and their carers to maximise their independence, lead fulfilling and interesting lives, and connect to their community.
This role will include:
- Engaging with, assisting and providing advice and information to people and their carers,
- Using analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and social care interventions,
- Planning and arranging support to people to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Providing leadership and direction in ambiguous situations
We need someone who can work with people to achieve the positive outcomes they seek; who can promote true citizenship and enable inclusive community options as well as self-directed support.
We want our workers to be, reflective, adaptable, resilient to be able to face the challenges of working in these extraordinary times.
You'll have a commitment to working with people, co-production as well as networking, leadership, influencing and partnership skills.
- Experience conducting social care assessments, experience working with adults with a Learning Disability, Autism, Physical Disability essential.
Excellent communication and administrative skills.
Full UK driving licence.
A passion for working with adults.
An Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer