Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client, a construction group based in Epsom are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
This role is a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out effective risk analysis and forecasting on behalf of the client on a variety of projects ranging from new build developments through to conversions and extensions.
To be responsible for the delivery of the works through the use of project/programme management, procurement and financial forecasting.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Previous experience of quantity surveying and project management, specifically within the construction sector working for developers or within the housing environment.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £60000 - £80000 per annum
- Location: Epsom, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-25 17:05:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU