Youth Justice Practitioner
Youth Offending Practitioner
I am currently recruiting for a full time Youth Offending Practitioner for a service in Harrow!
The role is full time Monday-Friday (37.5 hours per week) and will be for 3 months with view to extend.
- To enable all young people to have a positive, safe and rewarding experience in their childhood and teenage years and to make a successful transition to adulthood by achieving their full potential.
- To prepare young people for adulthood equipped with a good education, job prospects and social skills and to be valued and engaged as citizens, by undertaking thorough assessments and delivering effective interventions.
- To promote the welfare of children and young people.
To promote their capacity for change and social inclusion.
To deliver and review interventions within a framework informed by research evidence and best practice guidance, which is underpinned by principles of anti-discriminatory practice
- To contribute to community safety and crime reduction strategies by working in partnership with other agencies to achieve a reduction in offending and to promote positive outcomes for all young people in the Harrow district.
Please note - A full enhanced DBS check will be required for this role
For more information please contact Lauren on 01772 208962 or email email@example.com
Please note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to suitable candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver