Children's Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Children's Social Worker to work in Lancashire County Council.
We have numerous roles located around Lancashire and also various teams available.
The successful candidate must have solid safeguarding, child protection experience and be confident with court proceedings.
You must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection services
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
, CV Enhancement
, Supportive team and management
, Competitive rate of pay up to £37 per hour
Duties of this Social Work Role:
, Liaising with other professionals
, Knowledge of relevant legislation
, Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
, Attending court
, Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
, Single assessments
, Chairing child protection conferences
, Child protection meetings
, Case conference
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role, please call Alex Glover on 01772 208 964 or send your CV to email@example.com
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU