I am looking for a Facilities Assistant Engineer for a Secure Training Centre in Warwickshire.
This is a permanent role and will be full time Monday-Friday 07:30-16:00 and you will be required to work Monday-Sunday on call one week in six.
Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre (STC) is one of three purpose-built centres designed to accommodate up to 76 children and young people between the ages of 12 and 18 who are either serving a custodial sentence or are remanded to a secure facility.
To undertake individually where competent, or assist more qualified staff in the following areas
- Maintenance inspection and repairs to various types of heating, water, ventilation, electrical, mechanical and security etc.
equipment and services on site.
- Maintenance inspection and repairs to various assets, building fabric and estate, e.g.
furniture, internal and external fixtures and fittings, grounds, access and parking, etc.
- Diagnosing faults on all M & E support systems and rectifying where within levels of competence.
- Following detailed drawings and operational maintenance manuals in order to carry out all planned maintenance, routine inspections and repairs
- Assisting in development of maintenance routines and procedures and preparing and maintaining relevant technical records.
- Working with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross-skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance activities on a teamwork basis.
- To participate in emergency call out arrangements on a roster basis in respect of the site within the appropriate skill set
Salary - £22,642 per annum plus company benefits.
For more information please contact Lauren on 01772 208962 or email email@example.com
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
- Rate: £22197.97 - £22642 per annum + Plus company benefits
- Location: Warwickshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-24 16:39:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer