HR Manager NHS
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Medical HR Manager to work in Oxford NHS on a temporary agency contract, working full time Monday to Friday.
Pay- £28Ltd an hour (paid weekly via an umbrella company)
To support the Medical Director, Clinical Directors, Associate Medical Directors (AMD's) and Medical Educators leading the provision of specialist professional advice and support on all operational and strategic Medical HR issues.
To co-ordinate and develop a comprehensive, specialist medical HR service and ensure a timely and
efficient service is provided to all Directorates and stakeholders
Responsibility for the entire medical workforce; new and existing medical staff, ensuring that their period of employment runs smoothly.
To provide advice to medical managers on all Medical HR issues, procedural matters, ensuring adherence to national terms and conditions of service (T&C's), including pay, local Trust policies, referring issues to the Senior HR Business Partners where appropriate.
Lead on the management and resolution of complex payroll queries for medical staff.
First Degree or Equivalent skills gained through any combination of alternative study and experience
Knowledge of the Specialist area of medical staffing gained through experience and/or specialist training courses.
Experience of working in a medical HR role
A full working knowledge of the terms and conditions of NHS medical staff including the specific requirements of the appointments processes for all grades.
If this is of interest please do send your CV to email@example.com thanks.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £28.00 per hour
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-24 13:50:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Legal Assistant - Housing
- Children's support worker
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer