Finance and Tax Accountant
Job Title: Finance and Tax Accountant
Salary: £52,766 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Based: Wembley, London
About the role
Do you have knowledge of tax especially partial exemption method?
Are you currently in search of a new opportunity?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client are currently recruiting for a Finance and Tax Accountant on a permanent contract.
You will be a finalist in ACCA/CIMA with knowledge of tax especially around partial exemption method.
The main purpose of this role is around financial accounting and statutory reporting.
There will be tax related work for VAT, Corporation tax, SDLT (stamp duty land tax), capital goods scheme, CIS (Corporation industry scheme).
You will produce high quality statutory accounts and financial accounts and work closely with your colleagues to streamline production of the statutory accounts, accounting notes as well as various reports and reconciliations.
You will prepare tax related work on a monthly/quarterly and annual basis for VAT, corporation tax, SDLT and capital goods register.
You will be required to undertake other tax related projects, produce monthly financial accounts take an active role and act promptly on action points and audit recommendations.
You will have experience in financial accounting ideally with a housing association experience preferable.
You will be keen to learn and used to working to structured and tight deadlines.
You will have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and be adept at communicating with non-finance staff whilst having experience of working in a volume intensive environment.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of financial accounting and tax experience
- Experience of conveying complex accounting, tax (SDLT, Corporation and VAT) issues verbally and in writing, which can be readily understood by non-financially trained personnel
- Experience of preparing regular VAT returns using the partial exemption method
- Experience of preparing Corporation tax calculation for review by tax specialist
- Track record of building and maintaining successful working relationships both externally and internally
- Experience of driving a culture of efficiency and strong financial controls through large spending business units
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, please email me your CV for consideration
If you have any questions regarding this role, call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £52766 per annum
- Location: Wembley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-24 13:27:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor