Tenancy Sustainment Manager
Tenanacy Sustainmemnt Manager - Chelmsford.
Temporary Contract to start ASAP.
· Lead, manage, resource and develop the team to deliver an effective tenancy management, support and sustainment service to ensure CHP's distinctive customer experience.
· Define CHP policies in line with changes in legislation and regulatory standards to provide customer oriented operating procedures, enabling the Customer Resolution Centre and District teams to deliver a consistently high standard and integrated service.
· Deliver a cost effective and efficient ASB service, liaising with external agencies to co-ordinate resources to deal with anti-social behaviour.
· Ensure appropriate legal action is taken in line with pre-court action protocol and CHP policies and procedures and in co-ordination with other Neighbourhood teams to keep our customers safe and secure in their homes.
Liaise with legal representatives to deliver the best outcomes.
Legal action includes possession, injunctions, demotions, closure orders.
· Implement and manage information sharing protocols with partners, ensuring GDPR compliance.
· Oversight of case management to monitor progress within agreed timeframes and CHP standards, including pre-court action protocol, and ensuring accuracy of documents.
· Drive innovation and continuous improvement to elevate the service offering from CHP and partners, anticipating the future needs of our customers and communities.
· Manage resource and performance of the overall team and establish individual and team targets to effectively deliver CHP's distinctive customer experience and service standards across the team.
· Establish effective customer complaints management.
· Establish the team budget and its effective utilisation and management to targets and value for money standards.
· Accurate and transparent KPI delivery and regular reporting of performance including Board and Leadership reports.
· Strategically develop and sustain multi-agency partnerships across services to enhance the community.
Work with police, councillors, council, education, faith denominations, social services, primary health care and other partner agencies, ensuring smooth referrals and customer access to services.
· Be the safeguarding lead across CHP, ensuring regular training of frontline employees and up to date best practice.
Identify and manage all safeguarding matters across CHP, provide guidance on case management and take appropriate action in line with CHP's Protecting People from Harm (safeguarding) policy.
Co-ordinate with partner agencies and the customer, as necessary.
· Provide guidance on new or amended policies and procedures within the specialist area, collaborating with other teams to ensure smooth execution.
· Support and deputise for Head of Customer Service when required.
· Promote the sign up and usage of the customer portal to enhance the customer experience, raising awareness of an omni-channel experience for delivery of services.
· Undertake any other responsibilities relevant to this post, as directed by your line manager
If you are interested in the post then please forward your CV to me asap on 01772 208966 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Planning And Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian