IF YOU ARE A SUPPORT WORKER LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT ROLE THEN SERVICE CARE NEEDS YOU!
ROLE AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT A GENTLEMAN WITH HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE WITHIN A PRIVATE ORGANISATION IN STOKE-ON-TRENT.
Applicant must be a manual driver.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Salary per hour: £12.28ph ltd (£10.15ph PAYE)
Hours and length of contract:
- PERMANENT ROLE
- Full Time - DAYS ONLY
- Shifts on a Rota basis and MUST work every other weekend
- Early: 06:30 - 13:00
- Late: 13:00 - 19:30
- Long Day: 06:30 - 19:30
- The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP
The client is a support service for both children and the elderly across 3 supported living units with the aim to help individuals to live as independently as possible.
Service users have varying needs from: Care leavers, Learning disabilities/difficulties, Physical and sensory difficulties, People at risk of domestic violence, teenage parents and People requiring emergency or respite care.
You will be working along the nursing team to support a gentleman who has HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE and requires 24 hour care.
He is bed ridden and has difficulty moving so manual handling would be required.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Support with day to day routine
- Providing physical, emotional, spiritual and social support to service users
- Working closely with staff and tenants in promoting individual packages of care that reflect the person's chosen lifestyle
- Assisting tenants in maintaining their personal hygiene where necessary
- Giving medication as required
- Completing written reports and notes
Benefits of the position:
- Competitive rate of pay
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Absence Bonus (6 months £50, further 6 months £150)
- 1 year service bonuses
The applicant must be DBS cleared and have experience within care.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £12.28 per annum + pension + bonuses
- Location: Stoke on Trent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-23 15:53:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager