Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to work within an NHS residential rehab unit in Sutton, Hull.
The service is a residential bedded unit with 21 reablement beds.
The service is a step between hospital and home, helping patients to become independent before returning home.
The hours are flexible allowing the chosen candidate to work around any commitments.
The successful candidate will have at least 24 months' experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a health care role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Along with the relevant qualification, Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £11.00 - £14.00 per hour + uplift for nights and weekends
- Location: Cottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-19 17:34:34 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU