Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a highly reputable law firm in the Stratford area of East London, who are seeking a Paralegal to join their Residential Property team.
The role has come about due to an increase in workload, and offers a genuine path to progression for the right candidate.
Please find below further details about this opportunity.
ROLE: Conveyancing Paralegal
LOCATION: Stratford - East London
SALARY: £22,000 to £28,000 DOE
- To assist 2 x Senior Solicitors in progressing full caseloads to completion in relation to Conveyancing matters
- To draft contracts and provide legislative advice to clients when require to do so
- Working on matters including freehold sales and purchases, leaseholds, remortgages and right to buy
- A strong academic background is required (i.e.
LLB / LLM / LPC)
- It is essential to have a minimum of 6 months' worth of conveyancing experience
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable and competent in managing caseloads
- A strong work ethic is essential for this position
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer