Substance Misuse Nurse
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a well established registered charity who specialise in providing sustainable recovery support nationwide, forming in the late 60's on the coasted boarders of South England, our client is recognised in supporting service users in the criminal justice system focusing on substance misuse and psychosocial interventions.
Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: South Yorkshire
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
Type of Contract: Permanent
Salary: £32,955.13 - £38,466.89
Believing in being the best, Passionate about Recovery & Respecting their History to Develop their Future.
- To support caseload management, including assessing, planning and implementing clinical care whilst managing clients' physical, psychological and mental health needs.
- To respond to clinical and medical emergencies, managing crisis as first line intervention and assessing risk and safeguarding concerns.
- To develop therapeutic alliances with service users to support their individual recovery journeys, offering health promotion and harm reduction advice and screening
- First level registered nurse with at least three years post qualification experience, current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK.
- Recent experience of working within residential substance misuse detoxification or rehabilitation services, training in drug awareness will be provided.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant