Band 5 RMN Norwich ESCALATED RATES
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work a variety of shifts on an inpatient mental health unit in Norwich.
This role has now been escalated to increased rates.
The ward is an inpatient setting for older adults with dementia and similar mental health conditions.
The pay rate for this position is now £25ph ltd with enhanced rates up to £33 per hour ltd for nights and weekends.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker
- Planning Lawyer
- Band 6 RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Planning And Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant