Substance Misuse Recovery Worker needed in Hereford!
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a reliable recovery worker to join a great, nationwide company based in Hereford to provide support, information and advice to individuals in relations to substance misuse and area of specialism, as appropriate.
Pay Rate: £18P/Hr Ltd.
Hours: 37.5 a week.
Successful track record of working with substance misuse service users.
Previous experience in health, social care, and criminal justice setting.
A DBS dated within 12 months.
Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their
Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral.
Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community.
If you're interested send over your up to date CV to Jordan.email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonus
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU