Corporate Vacancy- Programme Lead
Calling all Programme leads, that have NHS experience.
Our client in the NHS are looking for a Senior programme lead with experience in patient placement.
In this contract, the candidate will report to the chief operating officer and must have previous experience in Operations, and preferably have this experience in the NHS.
Contract Length: 6 Months but will be extended to go in line with the Project.
Pay rate: £36- £39.90
The Patient Placement Lead is a senior appointment charged with accountability of strategic and operational direction and delivery for timely, effective and safe patient placement.
To act as the senior lead on complex patient placement with key staff including Consultants, Service Managers and Nurse Leads, community and local authority colleagues with the primary responsibility of achieving the best outcomes for patients.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Working closely with leads and teams from across the organisation in recognition of the collaborative working required to successfully deliver the wider organisational strategic vision and ambitions;
- Ensuring the development and introduction of an environment to allow a thriving culture which encourages visionary planning, collaborative working, a delivery focused approach and continuous improvement and innovation;
- To support system-wide programmes of strategic reconfiguration with partner organisations to deliver improved patient outcomes and experience and longer term health and care sustainability;
- Collect, analyse, interpret and present intricate and complex data and information on expenditure, activity, performance and other key criteria in a clear, understandable and appropriate manner working with stakeholders to ensure understanding and informed decision making to inform short, medium and longer term strategies;
- Understand and provide advice on the practical and cultural challenges involved in delivering the strategic vision and ambitions, using multiple and complex communication approaches;
- Deputise for the Chief Operating Officer as and when required and within own area of competence;
- Provide expert advice and guidance with regard to specialist area of work;
- Ensure a commitment to and continued focus on vision and values in formulating the strategic direction, maintaining high quality patient care at the heart of decisions, whilst balancing with the wider workforce, quality, finance and other pressure dynamics;
- Ensure alignment with other Trust strategies, plans, policies and processes, informing wider development requirements, outside of personal work area where necessary.
- Act on own professional judgment on a daily basis with regard to making decisions and problem solving.
- Set a standard for the delivery and create an environment which will allow an open, learning culture to thrive.
- Work without direct day to day supervision, taking personal responsibility to plan own and team work to deliver agreed objectives to often pressured deadlines.
- Pursue relevant programmes of Personal and Professional Development to enhance skills and experience.
- Act in accordance with the Code of Conduct for NHS Managers and NHS Constitution and at all times act in a manner that reflects and promoted the values of the Trust.
- Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £36.00 - £39.91 per hour
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-18 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker
- Planning Lawyer
- Band 6 RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Planning And Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant