Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant on behalf of a Police force in Manchester.
This is a fixed term contract with the outlook to be taken on as perm or extended beyond the initial date of April 2022.
This is a full-time contract based in Manchester.
Main Purpose of the role
- To support the development of a leading edge Shared Service Centre for Partnership members, ensuring a high performing and customer focused recruitment service that is continuously improving and seen as best-in-class public sector model.
- To accurately process requests relating to the employment life cycle and recruitment; verifying for completeness, accuracy and compliance with established policy and procedural requirements.
- To develop and maintain productive working relationships with customer groups, colleagues and business areas in order to provide an engaging customer experience to prospective candidates, new hires and managers and ensure service expectations are met.
Main Duties and responsibilities.
- To be up-to-date in respect of relevant statutory obligations, regulations, policy and legislation relating to recruitment and employment, as directed.
- To maintain an accurate working knowledge of the terms and conditions of service applicable to employees and with all relevant legislation requirements relating to employment and recruitment across multiple organisations.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of highly accurate records, documentation and databases, ensuring information management and security protocols are followed.
- Provide accurate advice relating to recruitment and selection, including the development and use of effective advertisements and assessment tools.
- To take responsibility for the planning and delivery of day-to-day service activities to ensure deadlines and performance targets are on course to be met.
Ensure all recruitment processes are completed to agreed timescales.
- Some specialist recruitment experience within a large organisation
- Experience of activity and task planning to meet challenging deadlines
- Experience of administering high volumes of transactional activity
- Experience of providing help/support and guidance to users
- Understanding of community and cultural issues within visible minority communities
* This role will be subject to Police Vetting
If you are interested, would like further information or you have any questions please ring Mark Arthur on 01772 208 962
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU