Band 5 RMN. Beckenham.
Mental Health Nurse, Band 5, Bethlem Royal Hospital.
A Mental Health Nurse is needed to join an older adults ward at Bethlem Royal Hospital.
An experienced Mental Health Nurse is needed to join a busy treatment team on an acute admission ward.
The role involves assessing, supporting and treating the service users.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The ward is an 18 bedded acute admission/assessment unit for people over 65 and is a Dementia Assessment unit.
Older Adults with acute mental health issues, often detained under Mental Health Act or DOLS.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working long days and nights.
The rates for this position is:
Monday - Friday £21.50 p/h.
Saturdays and nights £24 p/h.
Sundays and Bank Holidays 26.50 p/h.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Start: asap
- Duration: Long Term
- Rate: £21.5 - £26.5 per hour + £150 new nurse bonus
- Location: Beckenham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-17 15:31:54 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator