Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a RMN/RNLD to work in a low secure unit for men with mental illness and personality disorder, Located in Gainsborough in Lincolnshire.
This Hospital has 28 beds to support those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
This is a full time, permanent position (37.5 hours p/w).
The salary ranges from £23,247.92 - £35,077.19 depending on experience + (£3k welcome bonus)
Our service consists of two wards:
14 bedded ward for men who require stabilisation and support to decrease their levels of challenging behaviour
14 bedded ward providing continuing care with a focus on rehabilitation and community reintegration and preparing the person to move further along the care pathway or to community living.
As a Staff Nurse you will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting working alongside patients whom have a diagnosis of Personality Disorder, Mental Illness and/or Learning Disability.
Within your role you will assist and support staff in the management of the ward to ensure safe and effective management of patients and staff.
To be successful as an RMN / RNLD, you'll need:
- A relevant Nursing Qualification (RMN/RNLD) and Valid NMC registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Subsidised meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £1,500
- If more than 100 miles up to £3,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Forward your CV to Isaac.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772208962 to discuss further!
- Start: asap
- Rate: £23247.92 - £35077.19 per annum + +£3k welcome bonus
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-17 12:31:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator