Are you a HCA looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working within an Inpatient setting? Are you looking for a new challenge with regular shifts?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced HCA to work with the NHS, supporting Inpatient services throughout Derbyshire.
This is a temporary, on-going placement with a range of shift options available.
Job Purpose: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
Pay Rates: Days - £11.00 LTD | Nights/Sat - £13.00 LTD | Sun/BH - £15.00 LTD
Location(s): Derby | Chesterfield
- To provide patients with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
- To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
- To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
- To provide personal care and support
- NVQ L2 / Care Certificate
- Previous experience working within a Mental Health capacity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- In date PMVA/MAPA Training
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer