Head of Financial planning
Job title - Head of Financial Planning
Location - Southend SS1
Contract - Permanent
Salary - up to £70,000 per year depending on experience - plus £1478 car allowance
Hours - Full Time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Start Date - ASAP
The role holder leads the development of the clients business plan, ensuring the plan is appropriately funded.
They will take a lead role managing the Group's debt portfolio and lead a small treasury team to do this.
They will also lead a team of finance professionals who actively influence operational financial decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business.
They work across the Finance team to ensure that financial strategy, sub-strategies and financial planning and investments and its subsidiaries remain financially strong and resilient to economic shocks.
They support the Chief Financial Officer by ensuring decision making is well informed by appropriate analytics, identifying risks and mitigation options.
They will oversee and develop new approaches and drive continuous improvement to all aspects of the department's activities.
- The Head of finanial Planning will manage a small team who cover cash and liquidity management, financial risk management, financing and working capital management across the group.
- Managing relationships with our existing and potential funders ensuring that monitoring arrangements are robust and that funding is appropriate to support our forward development and investment plans.
- As Head of Treasury and Business Planning you will also be responsible for the ongoing design and maintenance of the financial business plan for the Association, producing detailed sensitivity analysis, multi-variant stress-testing and the presentation of mitigation plans to support the business plan.
- You will support other areas of the Group by developing and implementing financial models and forecasting tools and inputting to future systems requirements in order to streamline the provision of information.
- You will work with the wider team to ensure that processes are in place for cash forecasting and short-term loan drawdown decisions.
- You will be a subject matter expert and will drive continuous improvement in the efficiency, security and control of daily treasury and business planning activities.
You will develop your team and ensure that effective succession plans are in place.
- Holding a professional accountancy qualification, you will be a Self-Starter with the ability to work to a general brief with minimal supervision, have excellent financial analysis skills, have the ability and experience to develop and maintain appropriate treasury systems
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) and at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Significant experience of Financial Business Planning and Analysis
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Brixx software
- Ability to understand and analyse complex financial information
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Able to develop and improve business process across own areas and as part of wider cross functional process development
- A thorough understanding of general management concepts and practices.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU