A Local Authority based in Derbyshire is currently recruiting for a Regeneration's Officer to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have experience in regeneration bid development and experience working in local government environment/local authority.
The purpose of the job is to drive and facilitate planning and delivery of major regeneration schemes, including transport, employment and housing.
To manage key projects to ensure provision of expert advice related to the development and construction process and timely delivery against key milestones, including budget management for key work packages as appropriate.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Delivering major inter-disciplinary, capital-focused projects (or programmes of projects) involving external public sector, private sector and funding agency partners.
- All aspects of project planning, finance and delivery, agreeing clear targets and milestones with the Head of Economic Development
- Applying up to date working practices in relation to construction projects and identifying new initiatives and funding opportunities to secure the required budget envelope.
- Driving and facilitating the planning, development and delivery of agreed regeneration projects in accordance with the Derbyshire Economic Strategy, COVID Economic and Employment Recovery Strategies and other area-based strategies as appropriate.
- Providing and/ or brokering expert professional regeneration advice in relation to Planning, Housing, Infrastructure, Commercial, Urban Design, Economic Development.
- Experience of working in housing, property development, economic development and/ or regeneration sectors.
- Experience of successfully managing and leading complex regeneration projects
- Budget management, including complex funding arrangements from multiple sources
- Reporting and making formal presentations to senior managers, project boards and partners
- Project management, target setting and performance management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Effective partnership working and securing high quality input from colleagues outside of line management responsibilities, including external consultants
- An appropriate professional or technical qualification
- A first degree in a relevant discipline
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £22 - £25 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£555 - £620 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £22 - £25 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-13 14:42:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU