SCS is on the search for a learning disability support worker within a small residential support service in the Liskeard area of Cornwall on a full time basis.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Shifts - Early shifts, late shifts and waking nights.
Hours - Full-time - ongoing agency contract
Pay Rates - £10.75ph Ltd Days, £11.25ph Ltd Waking Nights
Locations - Liskeard, Cornwall
To support approximately six service users within the service aged between 30 to 70 years old with learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
You will be helping them with both personal and domestic duties within the service as well as taking them out to engage in social activities such as shopping and exercise.
You will be support them live a live a more independent life in all aspects of their day to day routines.
- Part time applicants will be considered.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Able to meet the specific shift patterns
- Preferable to be a driver
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral bonus of £250
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- CV writing service
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to email@example.com with your contact details on!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)