Social Work Assistant
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Social Work Assistant to work for the South Gloucestershire County Council.
Your role is to assist in organising and/or providing effective care services which may include the assessment and review of care plans, to promote independence and deliver a high standard of personalised care.
Experience of working with adults with social care needs, writing assessments, reviews, reports and be willing to visit people in their own home, is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in assessing needs and translating these into person centred outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and reviewing support plans.
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining accurate records using computer-based information systems.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- IT skills to use client data system (training will be provided where necessary).
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources and follow assessment processes.
- Ability to maintain timely and accurate records and produce clear assessment plans.
- Understanding of the needs of service users and good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work alongside service users, other professionals and service providers in a way that promotes independence and personal choice.
- Experience in a relevant area of statutory or voluntary sector work in the health or social care field.
- A relevant qualification e.g., NVQ Level 3 in health or social care or equivalent.
- Level 2 qualification (e.g., GCSE A to C) in maths and English or demonstrable equivalent.
- To have attended relevant courses and training in health and social care.
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle - in order to complete assessments and home visits.
- Must have a current Adult enhanced DBS.
Hours - Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
Location - Yate, Bristol
Role - Social Work Assistant
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Parys Keen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk.
We offer £250 for any referrals!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions:
- Candidate Referral Bonus
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
- If you are placed into a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
- Subsidised training
Loyalty Reward Scheme:
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor