Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Administrator to work a agency temporary contract in Oxford within the NHS.
Pay Rate- £9.50PAYE an hour (£11.50Ltd an hour)
Hours: Preferably full time 37.5 hours per week but will also accept part time hours.
Brief description of role: All our dietetic clinics are remote and these need to be set up via telephone/email and links to patients sent, as we no longer use the choose and book system post-Covid.
This has led to an increased amount of admin in relation to setting up digital consultations and clinics plus the associated admin post-clinics etc.
All “reception” type duties also need to be actioned including answering the phone, triaging, and uploading to Carenotes from the generic team email account, responding to patient and referrer queries etc.
Running numerous patient group sessions require set up from admin, the number of these being delivered has increased in order to meet demand and prevent patient waits of >12 weeks.
- Uploading documents to Carenotes
- Answering the phone and dealing with patient/HCP messages/queries
- Ordering ancillaries for the home enteral feeding (HEF) caseload
- Dealing with the generic email account to address referrals/queries and action accordingly
- Set up remote clinics for all clinical staff and students in the team
- Clinic/group associated admin post sessions being delivered.
- Maintenance of Teams files for patient literature etc.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Good/ excellent Microsoft office skills
- Word, excel, Teams, ideally Carenotes.
- Efficient and able to work independently as role currently mainly WFH.
- Be able to get to EOHC for training and as required ie; for sorting post etc
- Good time management and able to prioritise
- Team player - needs to communicate with other admin staff.
Desirable skills: Proactive and uses initiative
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 01772 208953
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator