Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Temporary Administrator to work in the NHS in Banbury.
£9.50 PAYE (£11.50Ltd an hour) paid weekly via an umbrella company.
22.5 Hours a week
Brief description of role: The post holder will provide efficient administrative support to the SPA team, accurately inputting data and maintaining database information systems.
This includes collating information from other partner services and organisations.
The post holder will be part of a group of staff which will be the main point of contact for the service including patients, their family and / or carers and health professionals.
- To man the SPA Call Centre and be the first point of contact for telephone calls from Health Care Professionals, the general public and other relevant parties
- To provide a timely administrative service, ensuring that all referrals received via email or telephone call are tracked through to allocation and/or providing administrative support to the referral process
- To support the daily updating of community services availability including community hospital availability, ensuring that all changes to patient pathways are recorded immediately and accurately
- To collect, open and process post
- To scan relevant information and upload onto Carenotes
- To open and process requests for Community Services on Carenotes once the referral has been triaged by SPA clinicians, as per service agreements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- To signpost callers to relevant services internally and externally to Oxford Health Foundation Trust if necessary
- To ensure SPA documents and patients health records are updated in a timely fashion.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Good/ excellent Microsoft office skills
- Call handling
- Touch typing
- Minimum of GCSE English (Grade C/4) or equivalent
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience on Carenotes system (patient record system)
- Experience on Health Roster system
Skills: NHS Experience
If this is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 01772 208953
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor