Customer Feedback Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Feedback Coordinator
Hours: 37 hours per week
Type: 4 months temp
Based: Sevenoaks, TN13
This is a new temporary role working as part of a small team to deliver a targeted service.
This role will involve coordinating customer feedback as part of a new project.
The Customer Feedback Coordinator will have the opportunity to make a genuine difference to our customers' experience.
Role Responsibilities -
- Support your manager and colleagues in setting up and establishing this new service.
- Investigate and respond to customer feedback with compassion and impartiality within our timescales.
- Ensure all customers receive an equal experience and opportunity to give feedback, and tailor the service to meet the diverse needs of individuals.
- Take ownership of challenging messages and difficult conversations with customers, particularly where there are differing viewpoints.
- Keep customers informed on progress while investigating concerns
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed or challenged appropriately where necessary.
- Respond to customer feedback and log on our systems.
- Proactively look for solutions and opportunities to improve the services we deliver.
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve a fair and appropriate outcome for customers, challenging where necessary.
- Actively manage your learning to keep your knowledge up-to-date, enabling you to respond effectively to customer feedback.
Essential Criteria -
- Experience of working within a customer service environment and/or resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Experience in delivering an administrative service and/or coordinating for a team
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour and resolving difficult situations.
- Experience of problem solving and making decisions based on sound judgment.
- Experience of understanding and applying policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and use the most appropriate style and method of communication with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Good standard of written communication skills, able to write for a variety of audiences.
- Good influencing and persuading skills.
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, please email me your CV for consideration
If you have any questions regarding this role, call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or E-Mail email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 months
- Rate: Up to £25475 per annum
- Location: Sevenoaks, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-12 08:59:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade