Housing Scheme Assistant
One of the largest housing associations in Kent is recruiting for a part-time Housing Scheme Assistant to support the Scheme Manager to deliver a high quality housing management service to their Tenants in an Extra Care Scheme in Dover
The focus of this Housing Scheme Assistant role is the Scheme Manager in the provision of an excellent extra care service, including the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Extra Care Scheme Manager to undertake all aspects of Housing Management for Tenants and Scheme
- To Develop and maintain a varied activities programme and encourage tenants to support their own activities.
- Provide a settling in service for new tenants to introduce all aspects of the scheme and services available.
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures and fire checks for the scheme.
- Collaborate with West Kent resident involvement team to maximise the opportunity for our tenants to achieve their aspirations.
- Deliver an excellent level of service to customers ensuring that their needs are met.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the scheme.
- Report any safeguarding concerns to your line manager.
To be considered for this Housing Scheme Assistant vacancy, you will require previous experience providing a housing service to older people, ideally within an Extra Care Service.
You will also need the following skills and experience:
- Able to use Microsoft office packages.
Confident using new or bespoke ICT systems and databases.
- Ability to tailor your written and verbal communication to suit individual needs.
- Demonstrate ability to analyse and prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to build relationships and gain trust while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to make confident decisions in any situation using sound judgement.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Able to solve problems and offer practical solutions in a reasonable timescale.
- Experience of delivering a service to a required standard.
- Willingness to research and learn about services for older persons.
- Physically able to respond quickly to emergencies anywhere on the scheme site, and able to comfortably use stairs.
Due to the nature of clients you will be supporting in this role, to apply you will require an enhanced DBS on the update service.
This is a part time Housing Scheme Assistant role, on an initial 3 month contract.
The role is working 21 hours per week - 14:00 to 1800 Tuesday to Friday and 08:00 to 13:00 on Saturday.
If this Housing Scheme Assistant role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Housing Scheme Assistant role, please send your CV lee .
mc millan @ service care .
uk or call me on 01 772 20 89 66 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Housing Scheme Assistant role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator