We are recruiting for Grounds Maintenance / Gardeners to support the daily duties of the Grounds Maintenance team.
In this role you will be assisting the Grounds Maintenance team with grass cutting at sheltered schemes, communal grass areas and individual gardens as part of discretionary service;
Assist with horticultural work, such as maintaining shrub beds and hedge trimming;
Ensure the health and safety of the Grounds Maintenance team as well as that of associated teams and other visitors, in line with CHP's Health and Safety policy and statutory requirements;
Contribute to the performance of the team and the department by positively participating in team meetings, and support the Grounds Maintenance Team Leader and Assistant Director of Housing Management in working to continuously improve the delivery of the grounds maintenance service.
Undertake any other responsibilities relevant to this post, as directed by your line manager
What you need to apply.
- 6 month's experience in horticulture or grounds maintenance;
- Experience of operating grass cutting equipment and other horticultural equipment;
- Knowledge of Manual Handling and Health and Safety requirements;
- Ability to operate grass cutting equipment and other horticultural equipment;
- Ability to undertake general horticultural work such as shrub beds and hedge trimming.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)