Qualified Social Worker
Qualified Social Worker needed with Devon County Council in the Assessment Team, up to £40 ltd an hour dependent on experience.
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - up to £40 ltd an hour dependent on experience
Location - Exeter or Tiverton
Team - Assessment Team
- Working alongside the allocated social worker you will support a number of children and families through undertaking parenting assessments (including PAMs where trained), risk assessments and viability assessments
- This may include you working across Devon as you support social work teams and meet with children and families across the County
What is required?
- Experience working within Children's Social Care
- 2 years+ post qualifying experience
- Relevant professional social work qualification
- Social Work England registered
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)