Experienced Social Worker
Service care solutions are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join Oxfordshire County Council's Locality team.
This role, which is based in Oxford, will involve an element of home working but you will also be required to travel in and around Oxford for visits, so the ability to work across the County is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working with people with multiple complexes needs and supporting them to live their best life, in line with statutory duties.
- Significant experience of undertaking assessments to form professional judgement, and of implementing plans in line with these judgements.
- Undertaking assessment and planning for safeguarding.
- Working with high-risk situations, including safeguarding enquiries and other multi-agency risk management procedures.
- Managing fluctuating and complex workloads autonomously, seeking support where required.
- Routinely and effectively applying critical reflection and analysis to increasingly complex cases and situations.
- Professional Social Work qualification.
- Social Work England registered.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Nature of the post requires flexibility to meet urgent work needs as they arise.
This will inevitably entail some work outside normal office hours and other locations across Oxfordshire including cover for out of hours services.
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a car.
Please call Parys Keen on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk to discuss more or apply.
Salary: up to £55,000 annual
Hours: 37 Hours, Monday- Friday
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Role: Social Work Experienced- Children's
Currently Due to COV19 there will be home base working and Virtual Contact with clients.
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Parys Keen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk.
We offer £250 for any referrals!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions:
- Candidate Referral Bonus.
- SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
- If you are placed into a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
- Subsidised training.
- SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
Loyalty Reward Scheme:
- SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor