Derby Medical Admin
Calling all admins in Medical staffing, joining our Anaesthetics and Theatre Team at the Royal Derby Hospital.
Week: 12 Weeks to be extended (Ongoing)
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per week
This post covers Orthopaedics medical rotas.
Cross cover for planned leave is required for the other surgical specialties which are General Surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Max Fax and Orthodontics.
This is a busy role preparing and maintaining rotas for orthopaedics medical staff.
The post holder will work with orthopaedics management to ensure that all emergency and elective areas are allocated with appropriate medical staff and will escalate cover issues to orthopaedic senior management as needed.
Other duties including placing medical job adverts and facilitating the interview process (training will be given), managing doctors' annual leave requests and processing additional hours payments,
This is a challenging and fast paced role.
Experience in rota development and an understanding of Contract 2016, New Deal and EWTD would be an advantage but not necessary.
A pro-active and organised approach to work is essential along with the ability to build good working relationships with Junior and Senior Doctors, Management Teams and external departments.
Strong IT skills are essential including with Microsoft Excel, Teams, Outlook.
Experience with the Allocate suite would be an advantage.
This post is suited to an experienced administrator with good IT skills who enjoys a busy challenging role.
Partial working from home is possible after an initial induction period.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- , DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Assistant - Housing
- Children's support worker
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer