Mental Health Nurse
Locum Nurse Block Booking vacancy available for the right individual.
Specialised uplifted nurse pay rate within a private mental health hospital in Bristol.
Uplifted pay rate is being offered for an locum agency block booking position at a private mental health hospital based in Bristol.
This is a leading mental health hospital which has agency position available for an experienced nurse.
We are a tier 1 supplier to the hospital, offering an increased pay rate for this position, as well as £150 nurse registration and £250 candidate referral bonus.
Pay Rate - Up to £33ph Ltd.
Higher pay rate for bank holidays
Shift - Long days and long waking night
- Redcliffe - Male Adult Acute
- Walter - Mixed Adult Acute
- Purdown - Male PICU
- Blackwell - Mixed Adult Acute
- Eating disorders
To work in an industry leading service for mental health treatment.
The hospital is equipped with all the resources to provide high quality support and recovery for patients with all types of mental health conditions - depression, anxiety, eating disorders and stress.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
- Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin
- Registered General Nurse with relevant mental health experience will be considered
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- £150 sign-up bonus for a Qualified Worker
- £250 Bonus for new Nurse Registration
- Referral bonus of £250
- Weekly payroll Service
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Regular post-placement follow-ups
- FREE mandatory training provided
If this sounds like the position for you, please contact me on 01772 208963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator