Head of Business Planning and Treasury
Job title - Head of Treasury and Business Planning
Location - Wirral CH41
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience
Hours - Full Time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Start Date - ASAP
- The Head of Treasury and Business Planning will manage a small team who cover cash and liquidity management, financial risk management, financing and working capital management across the group.
- Managing relationships with our existing and potential funders ensuring that monitoring arrangements are robust and that funding is appropriate to support our forward development and investment plans.
- As Head of Treasury and Business Planning you will also be responsible for the ongoing design and maintenance of the financial business plan for the Association, producing detailed sensitivity analysis, multi-variant stress-testing and the presentation of mitigation plans to support the business plan.
- You will support other areas of the Group by developing and implementing financial models and forecasting tools and inputting to future systems requirements in order to streamline the provision of information.
- You will work with the wider team to ensure that processes are in place for cash forecasting and short-term loan drawdown decisions.
- You will be a subject matter expert and will drive continuous improvement in the efficiency, security and control of daily treasury and business planning activities.
You will develop your team and ensure that effective succession plans are in place.
- Holding a professional accountancy qualification, you will be a Self-Starter with the ability to work to a general brief with minimal supervision, have excellent financial analysis skills, have the ability and experience to develop and maintain appropriate treasury systems
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) and at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Significant experience of Financial Business Planning and Analysis
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Brixx software
- Ability to understand and analyse complex financial information
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Able to develop and improve business process across own areas and as part of wider cross functional process development
- A thorough understanding of general management concepts and practices.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £550000.00 - £600000.00 per annum
- Location: Wirral, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-05 11:30:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Administrative Assistant
- Care Allocation Officer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Reablement Worker
- Care Assistant
- Project Manager
- Transport Officer
- Compliance Team Leader
- Planning Officer
- Project Manager
- Waking Nights Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Derby
- Residential Support Worker
- Band 5 - Pharmacy Technician - Stoke
- Detoxification Nurse (RMN/RN)
- Environmental Health Officer
- Highways Solicitor
- Finance Assistant