Band 7 CBT Therapist
Are you a CBT Therapist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Children suffering with Mental Health issues? Are you looking for a Remote Working opportunity?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced CBT Therapist to support the CAMHS Community Mental Health Team.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 CBT Therapist
Pay Rate: £28.00 Umbrella LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire (Part Remote Working available)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and responsibilities of the position will include:
, Contribute to the assessment of people using and referred to the team with a specific responsibility in assessing their suitability for Cognitive Behavioural therapy.
, Provide specialist CBT interventions to people using the team's services.
, Make recommendations based on specialist CBT understandings of presenting problems for work to be carried out with clients by the team as a whole and provide support and supervision as necessary to team colleagues to carry these out.
, Working as a member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Assess and manage risk, exercising autonomous responsibility for managing own caseload;
, A post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
, Full BABCP Accreditation
, Substantial Mental Health experience
, Previous experience working with Children and Younger People
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
, £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
, £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
, £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £28 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-04 16:01:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU