We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Roofer to join our team in Sheffield.
You will be working within void and tenanted domestic properties covering all roofing repairs and maintenance.
These works will include flat and pitched roofing.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best way to repair them
- Measure roofs to calculate the quantities of materials needed
- Replace damaged or rotting joists or plywood
- Install layers of insulation
- Install ventilation systems
- Install shingles, asphalt, metal, or other materials to make the roof weatherproof
- Cut roofing materials to fit around walls or vents
- Cover exposed nail or screw heads with roofing cement or caulk to prevent leakage
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
An immediate start is available with a van supplied for work purposes.
You will need;
NVQ or City and Guilds
, Full UK Driving Licence
, Previous Experience (3+ years)
, Valid CSCS Card
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £15.74 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-04 15:22:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver