We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Joiner to join our team in Sheffield.
We have an established department covering planned repairs and maintenance to domestic homes both void and tenanted.
Working within the planned works department you will be responsible for all 1st and 2nd fix works including kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, skirting, door hanging and general repair duties.
Working within void and tenanted homes you will be providing an excellent customer service and delivering a high standard of work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday.
You will be working a standard 37 hour week.
Due to a backlog of work, overtime is also available for evenings and weekends paid at time and half.
An immediate start is available with a van supplied for work purposes.
You will need;
- NVQ or City and Guilds in Carpentry & Joinery
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous Experience (3+ years)
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £15.74 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-04 15:14:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager
- Support Worker
- Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitoner