Support Worker needed in North Wales to join a residential service!
Service Care Solutions are looking for a support worker to join a 24-hour adapted supported living service supporting adults aged 18+ with autism spectrum conditions, learning difficulties, mental health needs, substance misuse issues or with a history of substance misuse issues who would benefit from living in their own space with a personalised care package to suit their needs.
Location: Ceredigion, North Wales.
Hours: 37.5 a week.
The service are experienced in managing behaviours that may challenge and provide more complex individuals with their own team for consistency and development of quality relationships, providing individuals with appropriate support for their individual needs.
You will be:
- Caring & compassionate
- Reliable and responsible
You do not need to have experience to be a Support Worker, although a basic level of English and Maths is required.
A DBS with 12 months would be beneficial.
You will be working as part of a friendly team, supporting vulnerable adults with a range of physical, mental and learning disabilities.
As a Support Worker you will play a vital part in providing the people we support with care and be able to profoundly improve their quality of life.
You will assist people who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need, as well as emotional support.
This may include:
- Completing and maintaining detailed records, reports and notes
- Cleaning, cooking and shopping
- Planning and engaging in activities
- Administering and recording medication
- Complying with health and safety requirements
If you're interested send over your up to date CV to Jordan.email@example.com or call 01772208963.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU