Band 6 Podiatrist
Are you a Community Podiatrist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults with Diabetic Foot Disease?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 6 Community Podiatrist to support Adults in the Northamptonshire area on a LOCUM basis.
The successful candidate will support Northamptonshire NHS for the duration of 12 weeks with the likelihood of extension.
There are 37.5 hours per week available, although part-time applications of 3 Days and over will be considered.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 (based on full-time)
Job Purpose - Band 6 Podiatrist
The post holder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying a defined clinical caseload for individuals.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Community Podiatry and be familiar with Diabetic Foot Screens and Protection, MSK Nail Surgery and Orthotic Prescribing.
Pay: £25.00 p/h Umbrella LTD + £150 Welcome Bonus
- Podiatry Qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience in Community Podiatry
- Experience in managing a caseload
- Own method of transport
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
- £150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
How to Apply?
To Apply for this role or discuss vacancies we may have closer to home, please contact Otis on 01772 208 963 or email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Northampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-02 16:05:57 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Assistant - Housing
- Children's support worker
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer