Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a NBTC Operator for a local Police force in Manchester.
This position is a full time role (37 hours per week) till the end of January 2022 with the outlook to be extended.
The role is set on a rota basis covering shifts that are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00 & 11:00 - 19:00.
The main purpose of this role is to monitor persons entering/leaving/transiting the UK in relation to UK Border Security by providing accurate and timely information to police forces and other agencies across the UK in support of crime, national security and other policing purposes.
To exploit information available in the E-Border system and multi-agency databases to assist in providing information to investigating officers.
To liaise with partner agencies including the Security Services providing informed advice on the best use of data held/functionality of the NBTC
Responsibilities of the NBTC Operator will included but will not be limited to -
- Monitor, investigate and develop matches for Watch listing and RBT profiles from the e-Borders system.
- Identify matches for both known and unknown subjects for further action, develop them through interrogation of police and other agency databases to identify, extract and enrich available information
- Identify the most appropriate route for dissemination of alerts/NIR's, ensuring they are prioritised and dispatched in sufficient time to achieve the desired operational outcome.
- Liaise with police and other agencies to ensure the action proposed meets current operational requirements.
- Prepare intelligence and intervention alerts to forces and other agencies.
-Have an operational understanding of the Prevent Programme, Operation Sprite, Operation Whittle and the Pre Departure Check Scheme and their relevance to role and investigations.
To be considered for this role you must -
- Experience of working in an environment where a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail is necessary.
- Investigative or intelligence background.
- Has carried out duties / tasks relevant to the post including checking, recording, inputting and retrieving information and associated filing.
- Involved in the preparation/presentation of reports, produced statistical data, charts, diagrams etc.
- Research experience including any undertaken as part of academic study or previous work.
If you are interested, would like further information or have any questions please do not hesitate to call Mark Arthur on 01772 208 962 or email Mark.Arthur@servicecare.org.uk
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
This role WILL be subject to Enhanced Police Vetting.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor