Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Administrator for a Police force in Middlemoor, Exeter.
This role is initially till April 2022 with high potential of being extended.
It is a full time position (37 hours per week) Monday to Friday office hours.
The principal responsibility of the role is to work in a multi-agency environment the post will provide support to the HQ MAPPA Unit through a range of activities including managing intelligence, updating of ViSOR records and data manipulation.
The function of the unit is to protect the public through the effective management of those sexual and violent offenders who pose the greatest risk of harm.
Responsibilities of the VISOR Administrator -
- Ensure the integrity of VISOR records is maintained through creation of records and uploading of any new information or activity generated through the management of Violent and Sexual Offenders.
- Ensure the ‘VISOR' database is uploaded with relevant intelligence following assessment and any intelligence of concern is researched and flagged to the Intelligence officers within the Unit or MOSOVO (Management of Sexual Offenders and Violent Offenders) officers for further action.
- Gather and present data in relation to the workload and performance of MOSOVO officers.
- Create and maintain accurate record management systems for all aspects of work performed within the Visor Intelligence Unit.
- Provide specialist advice and knowledge to colleagues, partners and other individuals (including offenders) and agencies in relation to all related MAPPA activity in support of Force priorities and to enable compliance with Force policies and working practices
- Identify safeguarding issues from various sources and escalate to relevant PPU Intelligence Officer or ViSOR Intelligence Unit Supervisor.
To be considered for this role you must have -
- Experience of using Microsoft “Office” applications especially “Word”, “Excel” and “Outlook”
- Experience of working in an office environment in an administrative function
- Proven ability to work effectively without close supervision
- Demonstrable ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders and representatives
- An outline understanding of the processes surrounding the management of Registered Sex Offenders in the community.
- Demonstrably resilient, with the ability to cope with potentially disturbing information.
If you are interested, would like further information or have any questions please do not hesitate to call Mark Arthur on 01772 208 962 or email Mark.Arthur@servicecare.org.uk
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
This role WILL be subject to Enhanced Police Vetting.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Legal Assistant - Housing
- Children's support worker
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer