Front End UI Developer
Front End UI Developer
Excellent salary and package
Our client is looking for a Front End UI Developer to join their team.
The company provides a broad range of financial business solutions to investment banks, broker-dealers, wealth managers, financial planners, and advisers across EMEA.
They provide sophisticated front-end technology and flexible middle office capabilities with execution, settlement, and custody services.
These are supported by a robust regulatory and compliance framework with dedicated client asset experience and expertise.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Front End UI Developer will be responsible for providing application software development services or technical support in more complex situations.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation.
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data.
- May allocate/ coordinate work within a team/project.
- The job holder leads the technical design, development, and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Analyse, define, and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Analyse, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to satisfy requirements and solutions.
- Maintain software functionality and currency (technical debt and gain).
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Apply security and privacy principles.
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Participate in deployment process following all change controls.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Active learning engagement.
- Complete all required mandatory training / policy awareness curricula on time.
- Use learning tools such as Pluralsight to complete both recommended and aspirational targets set in personal development plans.
- Leverage existing products/functionality and promote reuse.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data engineers, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Compiles documentation written by more senior developers of all procedures used in system.
- Acts as mentor to junior level engineers.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives .
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 5-7 years of experience in software development
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans.
- Must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies.
- Extensive experience with developing and supporting front end development required.
- Must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
- Communications and organization skills; team work skills
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* For a confidential discussion please apply or call Tony Ward on 0203 750 0575
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Tony Ward
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW240
- Posted: 2021-07-29 12:49:19 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Software Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Onboarding Manager
- Onboarding Coordinator
- Bioinformatician -Loughborough
- Bioinformatician -Wolverhampton
- Associate Practitioner / Lab Tech Band 4
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- LAMP Site Representative
- Quality & Food Safety Manager - HACCP Qualified
- Covid Screening Program Shift Manager - Leicester
- Sample Data Analyst
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- LIMS Super User
- Data Scientists 18 month Long-term Temp roles
- Quality Administrator/ Officer FTC
- Temperature Mapping Technician (CSE)
- Health and Safety Advisor
- LIMS Administrator Nights 4 on & 4 off shifts
- Head of Science Support & Development